Friday, March 9, 2018

Guest Designer- Sonja Bakonyi

Hello all. I have the pleasure of guest designing for Miss Kate Cuttables again.

This round, I took the Baby Mine-Boy file and made three cards from it using paper from DCWV's Baby Boy stack. 
When I do these kinds of things, I get to bring out all the fun tools and play with them.
First I grabbed three Darice embossing folders and my Sizzix Big Shot after cutting three banners out with my Silhouette Cameo 3.
 For the sentiments, I decided to use embossing powder, because why not?!
Using Peachy Keen and Close to My Heart stamps, with VersaMark Ink, Recollections Tinsel Marine Embossing Powder, and my Darice heat gun, I was able to get all three sentiments done quickly
 Next I cut out all the pieces to my card using the Silhouette Cameo 3.
These 3 cards ended up having a lot of little pieces to them. This is when I generally grab my Xyron Model 150 Create a Sticker to get adhesive on the back of each piece without making a huge mess with glue.

Final Product:  

Card 1


 Card 2


 Card 3


Thank you for viewing my latest Miss Kate Cuttables project!
Sonja Bakonyi

13 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job on these cards, Sonja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! Love all the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!!!! Stunningly adorable...thanks for being a Guest Designer here for MKC

    Cathie
    !MKCDT ADMIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards Sonja - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic job you did! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your cards are so adorable! Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! What a bunch of awesome baby love!! Such an awesome bunch of cards! Thanks for being our guest dt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW I LOVE these! Thank so much for sharing with us.

    Sherri - DT

    ReplyDelete