Friday, June 9, 2017

I Like Birthday Cupcakes

Hello Everyone! 

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and today is my day to post. Before I share my design team project,  I want to remind you there is a free file that you can download every day. YES! Every day a new and different one. Be sure to get yours today!

Today's Freebie...Click Here

Here is my Design Team project...
A yummy, chocolate birthday cupcake that is liked by all! The frosting is pink so it can either be vanilla with tint or strawberry flavored...you choose.

I used the MKC Valentine Cupcake file, but excluded the hearts.

Miss Kate Cuttables has LOTS of files to choose from, so check them out today. 

Stay Creative,

9 comments:

  1. So cute, Georgianna! I love all the layers to the Miss Kate's files...this cupcake looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card - love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay This Just Fill My Sweet Tooth lol Love The Cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love me some cupcakes too!! Wonderful as always!

    ReplyDelete