Monday, May 22, 2017

Hat's Off!

Hello everyone!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards with you today. It' my turn to share my design team project, but first I want to share the link to Miss Kate's Freebie of the Day.

With June comes graduations, so I thought I'd get a jump on making a graduation card with the perfect gift.  It's never the wrong size and it's never the wrong color and I don't need gift receipts...it's cold, hard cash!


And it comes in this great card made using the Hat's Off Scrapbook Title on a mat of white.  The pieces were cut from black, grays, white and golden yellow.  The greeting was popped with dimensionals.


The card base was made using a cut file purchased in the Silhouette store.  I used only the base and none of the embellishments.

Inside, I created a sentiment to complement the greeting and used some of the pieces from the title, converting them to print only.  The bottom section looked too plain, so I added the diploma from the Graduation Day cut file.


There's a notch in the pocket to aid in slipping in the cash or a check. 

If you'd like to know more about this card or see additional pictures, please come visit me on my blog

That's it for today!

.

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous gradation card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grad card is awesome Kim - it's that time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always loved this title! Have used it alot! Your card is incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! It's a great go-to cut file this time of year. Thanks for your kind comment. xo

      Delete
  4. I love it Kim it's that time of year. Smoochez

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could really use these dies - my daughter graduates tomorrow! Love your CAS inspiration! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! Sometimes less is more...especially when there's money inside, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to give a graduate some cold, hard cash. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the clean and simple look! Great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! An grad would love to get this! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete