Friday, November 18, 2016

Guest Designer Angela Corcoran

Hey Everyone!
Today I am posting as a guest designer for Miss Kate Cuttables! I absolutely love their files, and how user friendly they are to work with! 

For my project, I created a fun little Yeti envelope. 





Supplies Used ~ 

Sizzix pocket (Jillibean Soup)
Yeti from MKC
Label from Cricut Design Space
All paper is from my huge scrap stash! 
Sentiment was written with my Cricut

Had a blast working with this fun file! 
Thanks Miss Kate for the guest design spot today! 

8 comments:

  1. Angela! Leave it to you to make the most adorable, creative treat holder. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project Angela - thanks for guest designing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is awesome I just love your idea this turn out great
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun treat bag! Thanks for Guest Designing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Angela - thanks for sharing with us.

    Sherri DT

    ReplyDelete