Sunday, September 25, 2016

Yay!!! Halloween Time It's a Monster Mash



Hey everyone its my turn to share with you my Project. So guys it's here the End
 of September Cooler Weather and a lot of creating so put your thinking caps on you
 Know what that means HOLIDAY SEASON is Here YAY!!!!!. We gonna be Family gathering, Kitchen Cooking, Baking,
Food eating
 and Card creating fools Lol.  So this is my 1st Halloween Card of 2016 
 I used 2 files Frankenstein Head and Monster Mash Title to create my Card. hope
 you enjoy don't forget to grab your FREEBIE for the day. For More Details Click on The Click Below or head to spyrorocks346 on YouTube
 and Don't forget to Subscribe for upcoming Project and videos. 
Smoochez Gloria



FRONT




INSIDE




6 comments:

  1. Yikes Gloria! I love your card. Great project

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! You did a great job. Love that plaid background, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria you make the best cards! They always make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloria I love this, and I love how you do the inside of your cards also.

    ReplyDelete