Sunday, April 24, 2016

MKC DT Project You're The only One In the SEA For ME


Hello Everyone Gloria Here from Spyrorock346 on YouTube, How You Doin Today I'm Back With a Cute 2FER one Project using 2 Mkc files I used this Cute Octopus and Nested Labels cuts,this Octopus File Is the cutest. So here My two cards using the same cut and pattern papers just switching the colors on them and changing the sentiment hope you enjoy. Ok Now Don't forget to go and grab your FREEBIE  Click on the link Below Thank you for Watching. Oh Don't
Forget to Subscribe Comment Like and Share
Smoochez Gloria


https://youtu.be/91OYu4Xlvd0
FRONT



INSIDE


HERE ARE BOTH OF MY CARDS




HERE BOTH THE INSIDE




ENJOY


                              


8 comments:

  1. I saw this on FB and it made me smile! Your colors and patterns ALWAYS look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria - When the octopus was released I could not wait to see it "In action". You did a great job with your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeek, totally love this!!! That's the perfect face for it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable - both cards are super cute!! :D

    - Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Creativity to use the same pattern for many cards... This really inspires me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete