Monday, February 15, 2016

Lollipops

Hello and welcome, Debbie here from DD's Crafts  I am so happy to be back here for my posting day at Miss Kate Cuttables.  I love using all the files they have to offer, as they are so fun and easy to work with and best of all, they have a Freebie everyday yes that is right Freebie everyday!!  So when you have finished here be sure to go grab today's freebie

For my card today I made a cute Valentines Day card, yes I know it was yesterday but I wanted to share my card. Here is the file I had used it's called Love Lollipop here is a pic of file.
Love Lollipops Valentine Treats scrapbook cuts SVG cutting files doodle cut files for scrapbooking clip art clipart doodle cut files for cricut free svg cuts
Love Lollipop
 So for my project today, I did a print and cut using my silhouette cameo.  I love using the print and cut feature it makes it so easy and fast.  Let's take a look now at my card I have created to share with all of you.

Love Lollipop
I hope you have enjoyed it here today, for more details on my card head on over to my blog here @ DD's Crafts 

Remember to visit our Facebook page as well, we have a monthly challenge going on each month and this month the theme is "Love" you still have time to enter it goes until the 26th of February.

Now be sure to stop over and grab your today Freebie here @ http://www.misskatecuttables.com/
Thanks for stopping by today. 

Hugs



9 comments: