Monday, July 20, 2015

Summer Titles

Hello all Debbie here aks DD's Crafts, today I have a really cute card to share with you all, when I seen these "Summer Titles" I was like I want to make a card with one of these. so here is what I use.

Summer Titles SVG scrapbook cut file cute clipart files for silhouette cricut pazzles free svgs free svg cuts cute cut files
I then used just the BBQ, title to make my card, lets take a look at my take on the card.

front of card

inside of card
So I made this into a card for a summer time party, how fun is that, right!
For more details on my card please head on over to my blog at DD's Crafts Blog

Please be sure to stop over to Miss Kate Cuttables  to grab today's freebie and if you like the "Summer Titles" you can grab it from the .50 store, yes all the past freebies are in the .50 store. 
Enjoy your day hope to see you over at my blog now. 
Hugs


2 comments: