Sunday, April 12, 2015

Spring Table Runner

Hello Everyone! Happy Spring! It’s Amy with a project to share. After a long winter it is so nice to see the signs of Spring. I decided to try something different for my design team project today.

Before we get started ...don't forget to grab the freebie of the day!


For today’s project I made a fun Spring Table Runner.


 I have been wanting to cut fabric on my Cameo for the longest time and decided to give it a go.
I’ve only used my sewing machine for sewing on paper so this project was a new one for me.
I know I have a lot to learn but I’m happy with the results.

I cut a bunch of flowers from the Assorted Flowers Set:
I also cut the Tulips file  from Miss Kate Cuttables. I only used the bottom layer rather than all the layers.


Here are a few close ups:





1 comment: