Thursday, February 5, 2015

Cupcake Shaker

Happy Thursday!

It's Tonya, from Paper of Many Colors, and  I'm here with today's Miss Kate Cuttables blogpost.   

Before I show you my project, let's see what today's freebie is......

Winter Birds on Trees SVG scrapbook cuts winter svg cut file snowflake svg cut files for cricut cute svgs free

 You can get today's freebie at the store HERE. 


Here is my creation:




The Yummy Cupcake can be found HERE on the 
Miss Kate Cuttables site.

Yummy Cupcake SVG cut files for scrapbooking birthday svg files free svg cuts cute svgs

Be sure head over to my blog to get all the details.  





4 comments:

  1. Cute card, but the freebie shown is not what comes up. The Freebie today is a rabbit with a heart. I think the one shown is from January 8th. Just don't want people to be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to do a shaker card - I've never made one - will have to try one!

    ReplyDelete