Saturday, January 24, 2015

XOXO

Hey there ~ it's Sherri from The Squeaky Scrapper with today's Miss Kate Cuttables Post.

First off, let's start by grabbing your freebie of the day from the Miss Kate Cuttables store.  You can grab it here ~ FREEBIE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For today's project I decided to show you a quick and easy Valentine card you can make for your kids to hand out.  In doing this card I used the file "Heart Ice Cream Cone" from the store. 

This is what the file looks like ~

This is what I did with the file ~ 

If you'd like to know how I created this project, feel free to pop on over to my blog at The Squeaky Scrapper.

Have you ever wondered where you can find inspiration from Miss Kate Cuttables?  Well, here are some options for you ~
We're on Facebook ~ Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria
We're on Instagram ~ @misskatecuttables
We're on Pinterest ~  http://www.pinterest.com/misskatecuttabl/

I hope you enjoyed my project today...I would love it if you would leave me a comment and please go visit me at The Squeaky Scrapper  to follow my blog :)

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments: