Saturday, January 10, 2015

Christmas Morning

Hi everyone ~ Happy New Year!  It's Sherri from The Squeaky Scrapper and I am soooo excited to be able to post for the Miss Kate Cuttables team for another year!   I hope you've been able to stop by and see the new design team for this year because there are some really talented ladies here.

First off, let's start by grabbing your freebie of the day from the Miss Kate Cuttables store.  You can grab it here ~ FREEBIE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For today's project I used a couple of files from the store called "Christmas Morning" and "Baking Together". 

This is what the files look like when you get them from the store ~


Last year I posted the left side of this layout, because I couldn't get the right side finished because my worn out blade wouldn't cut the whisk on the right side.  Look at that thing, it was a mess with a dull blade!  Now we're into a new year and I get to show you the complete finished project! 



If you'd like to know how I created this project, feel free to pop on over to my blog at The Squeaky Scrapper.

Have you ever wondered where you can find inspiration from Miss Kate Cuttables?  Well, here are some options for you ~
We're on Facebook ~ Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria
We're on Instagram ~ @misskatecuttables
We're on Pinterest ~  http://www.pinterest.com/misskatecuttabl/


I hope you enjoyed my project today...I would love it if you would leave me a comment and please go visit me at The Squeaky Scrapper  to follow my blog :)

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment: