Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Comfort & Joy Card

Hello everyone! I have a card project to share with you all today, perfect for the season. But before we get to that, I want to be sure you've picked up today's freebie!

http://www.misskatecuttables.com/products/freebie-of-the-day/
 What a great Christmas treat!

And now for my card for today:

Comfort & Joy card by Lissa for Miss Kate Cuttables

I love how it turned out! To create it, I used lots of patterned and solid paper scraps from my stash, along with these cut files from Miss Kate Cuttables:

Comfort & Joy cut file by Miss Kate Cuttables

Christmas Flourishes by Miss Kate Cuttables

What a fun combo! I used the print and cut feature on my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the sentiment, then layered up my patterned papers by cutting them out with my Kiwi Lane Designer Templates. I inked up all the edges in red or green, and then added just a bit of bling with red and green glitter glue. Love it!

Comfort & Joy card by Lissa for Miss Kate Cuttables

Comfort & Joy card by Lissa for Miss Kate Cuttables

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to visit Miss Kate on Facebook too! And I would love for you to visit me at MightyCrafty -- I have lots of fun projects to share each week. Until next time...

Stay crafty!
Lissa :)


Lissa for Miss Kate Cuttables

4 comments: