Thursday, November 6, 2014

Turkey Treat Tubes and Name Place Cards

Hi All ,
welcome to Miss Kate Cuttables Blog.
Today Is my turn to share a fun and cute
Thanksgiving table project.
before we get started don't forget to go and get your daily freebie.


I wanted to make a not so formal
but all age friendly name place card


The treat tube holder I used here was 
a Silhouette file.
 The tubes were Martha Stewart
I had one hand.

I used this turkey file
 and this nesting file
for the front of the holder


I added some fall patterned paper
 tied some tulle at the top
inked the edges
cut this little name flag by hand
and a pumpkin button
M & M 's

and here you go cute and fun for all sitting
at your table

I am thankful to 
for being apart of this great company and Design Team











No comments:

Post a Comment