Saturday, September 6, 2014

Guest Designer Saturday



Now if you want to be a Guest Design
email a MKC project to 
TheScrapbookingQueen1@gmail.com
Now for today Guest Designer!

Hello and Happy Saturday!!
My name is Kathy from 3 Spoiled Dogs
and I am beyond thrilled to be
guest designing for Miss Kate's Cuttables!!
Before we get to my project don't forget
the Miss Kate Cuttable Freebie of the Day


 Now onto my project!
I chose to use the adorable

I created a shaped card using the moon file.
I had to add the cute little witch
flying by on her broom!! 
I also made a sweet little treat bag
using the tree and bat files.

These files were so much fun to work with
and super easy to put together.  I love
that they include base images that make
 it is super easy to put the layers together.




6 comments:

  1. An overload of CUTENESS!! Congrats on your GDS!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute and fun. Love the upside down bat

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow I just love this idea such a great project and a awesome job, so happy to see you here as a MKC guest designer for today

    ReplyDelete