Sunday, August 3, 2014

Paw Prints on our Heart


Hi, Crafters! Janis here from Pause Dream Enjoy.
Today is my Design Team posting day for
But first, did you see today's FREEBIE?



It's only free for today, so make sure you go grab it!

For today's card, I decided to use:


World's Cutest Dog
    

Banners Set of 4
                        

We have 2 precious little babies that live at our house.
Our babies, Mary Ann and Ginger --


 

(Yes, we named them after the girls on Gilligan's Island.)

They are the SWEETEST lap dogs!
I just love them to pieces.

Here's my card:



Love how easily Miss Kate Cuttables' files layer.
For more details about my card,
visit my blog here.

This card was a lesson to myself 

that you can have empty space
and the world won't end.
So often I want to cover my card with "stuff."
But I think this one turned out okay without
stuff everywhere.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm up to.
Go grab today's FREEBIE!

1 comment: