Saturday, August 30, 2014

Guest Designer Saturday!



Happy Saturday and Welcome to our NEW
Guest Designer Saturday's!
Yes you heard right we are having YOU,
Guest Design on the Miss Kate Cuttables Blog!
Want to Join in our Guest Designer Days
just email a sample of your MKC work to
TheScrapbookingQueen1@gmail.com

Now don't forget we still have the freebie of 
the day happening so make sure you get your
today  {HERE}



Today we have Rosa of Enjoying the Bug she has
created a sweet Cat shaker card
using Miss Kate Cuttables file
Halloween Cat on Moon
{HERE}

Halloween Cat On Moon SVG cutting files halloween svg cuts free svg files free svg cuts

Hello name is Rosa and I am excited to be a 
Guest Designer for Miss Kate Cuttables
 I made a cute and simple Halloween Shaker card
 using the Cat on the Moon file. 
This cute little cat inspired me to use 
some older DCWV papers in my stash.
 I cut all the elements in the file
 using my Cricut Explore, 
I used my Watercolor palette and
 some watercolor paper to make the background.
 I used an older wood block stamp 
from Craftsmart, and some sequins
 you can get some at the Royal Castle Shoppe


Make sure you go over to her blog and 
see all the details
on how she created using a Miss Kate Cuttable file 






3 comments: