Thursday, August 28, 2014

From The Desk Of...

Happy Thursday everyone!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments, and I am here with today's Miss Kate Cuttables daily blog post.  I am so excited to show you what  I have created for today, BUT first things first!

Every single day, Miss Kate Cuttables offers an amazing free file!  Here is today's freebie:


To pick up today's freebie, just go to the store HERE and start creating!

On to my project!



I know I said I was going to share another camping card this week, but with Back to School being in full swing, I decided to share a personalized card I made for my daughter's teacher.  I make a little set of cards  each year for my kids teachers as a back to school gift.  For this year's card I used Miss Kate Cuttables School Time SVG.  You can buy it HERE.



I will share my camping card on my next Design Team day!

For all the details of my cute card, you can pop over to my blog Purple Monkey Moments.  You can find my post HERE.

A la prochaine,


1 comment:

  1. Ack -- just too cute!! I love those little faces. Great job!

    ReplyDelete