Thursday, July 31, 2014

Shore Fun

Happy Thursday everyone!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments, and I am here with today's Miss Kate Cuttables daily blog post.  I am so excited to show you what  I have created for today, BUT first things first!

Every single day, Miss Kate Cuttables offers an amazing free file!  Here is today's freebie:
To pick up today's freebie, just go to the store HERE and start creating!

On to my project!


Isn't it cute??  As soon as I saw this cute file last week, I knew that I needed to create something with it!  I just love those adorable sea shells!! They layered perfectly and were SO easy to put together.  This is the files I used, it's called Cute Seashells.  You can pick it up yourself HERE.


For all the details of my cutie card, you can pop over to my blog, Purple Monkey Moments.  You can find my post HERE.

A la prochaine,


1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I love how you included all the cuts from this file!! :)

    ReplyDelete