Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Birthday Boys

Hello everyone! I'm so glad to be back on the blog today to share a birthday layout I created with some adorable Miss Kate Cuttables cut files. I mentioned earlier this month that July is my twin boys' birthday month, so I have been creating birthday projects -- and today's layout is another one. But before we get to that, be sure to grab the free file of the day:

I love these free files! Thank you, Miss Kate. :) Remember, today's free file is only free for today, so go grab it now...

For my project today, I created this layout:

Birthday Layout for Miss Kate Cuttables by Lissa Mitchell

I love how bright and fun it turned out. This layout is for a special birthday album where each spread is just one birthday. It's one of my most favorite albums because I love seeing how they've changed over the years. This is last year's birthday, and they're about to have their next birthday next week -- so this is finished up just in time. :)

I used the Bo-Bunny Surprise! collection to create the layout, along with these adorable birthday cut files from Miss Kate Cuttables:

Birthday Bash cut file set by Miss Kate Cuttables

Wish Big cut file set by Miss Kate Cuttables

I used the balloons from the Birthday Bash set and then the cupcake and stars from the Wish Big set. I love that all of Miss Kate Cuttables files all work together so well.

Birthday Layout for Miss Kate Cuttables by Lissa Mitchell

Birthday Layout for Miss Kate Cuttables by Lissa Mitchell

Birthday Layout for Miss Kate Cuttables by Lissa Mitchell

Just super cute! Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to visit Miss Kate on Facebook too! And I would love for you to visit me at MightyCrafty -- I have lots of fun projects to share each week. Until next time...

Stay crafty!
Lissa :)




Lissa for Miss Kate Cuttables

No comments:

Post a Comment