Monday, May 5, 2014

Under My Umbrella



Hello there and Happy Cinco De Mayo!  It's Britt Bass from Pink Paper Crowns here to share a sweet card using an even sweeter image from Miss Kate Cuttables!

First thing's first though, we have a new freebie today!  


ALSO, this week THE WHOLE STORE is 20% off in honor of National Scrapbooking Day!!!

NSD 2014

Such a great time to stock up on your favorite (or NEXT favorite) new shapes!!
_____________________________________

Today I wanted to share a sweet little card I made using Miss Kate Cuttables' Spring Umbrella file and a rainy-day stamp set.


I LOVE this file!  It was super easy to cut and assemble.  I used the Persnickety collection by Lilly Bee Designs (sadly, a brand on hiatus) and a stamp set from Sweet Stamp Shop to complete the elements on my card.  I am especially fond of clouds, suns, and pretty much anything from the sky.  I love the stormy quality of the cloud background paper I used here and it really inspired me to create a cheerful umbrella to shield the recipient from the storm (whatever that may be)!

Spring Umbrella SVG cut files for scrapbooking spring svg cuts


Thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. I love your umbrella! The colors in your card and the twine with bow are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design of your card. The umbrella is a great looking cut. I like the rain drops but not under the umbrella. The colorful twines are like a soft rainbow. Beautiful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete