Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm excited to share another Miss Kate Cuttables project with you!   First, I want to make sure you grab the freebie of the day:


Don't forget to head on over to Miss Kate Cuttables to download it for free TODAY ONLY!

And now, onto my project! 

*Miss Kate Cuttables - Candy Set
*Craftin Desert Diva's - Simply Said stamp set
*The Royal Castle Shoppe - Royal Jewels
*Echo Park - patterned paper

*I created this simple, but pretty card for a girl of any age!

*Love the details the MKC cuts have!

I hope you enjoyed my project!  
I'd love to see some of you try try this and share it on the Miss Kate Cuttables Facebook page HERE, or on my Facebook page HERE.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)


1 comment:

  1. very cute and colorful Jenny it looks great thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete