Sunday, April 6, 2014

Guest Designer Week ~ Kristi Bennett

Happy Sunday Everyone and welcome to
another Guest Designer!
Of course Miss Kate Cuttables has
a Freebie of the Day




Make sure you grab yours today!

Hello Crafty Friends! 
Kristi here from Little Paper Sprinkles :)
I am beyond excited to have the opportunity to Guest Design for 
Miss Kate's Cuttables!

The files are so adorable, I think it took me a whole 2 seconds to pick out these
cutie patootie "Cute Popsicles" File to work with! 
These cuties are perfect use with Peachy Keen Cornie Face, just look at those fun smiles!




for more details on my project check out my BLOG
Thanks for looking!!
Kristi♥



3 comments:

  1. Adorable!! What a fun set of cards... love the cute little PK faces! Thanks for sharing :)
    AJ@queenofmynest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my -- so super cute!! Love those popsicles!

    ReplyDelete