Thursday, April 3, 2014

Guest Designer Week ~ Cristi Burton


Hi Crafty Friends,

Cristi here today from Scrappin 5 Little Cupcakes.  I am so excited to be a guest designer today for Miss Kate Cuttables!!  I have always loved her cute files, they are by far one of my favorite!!  I had so much fun creating this 5 x 5 card!  I used 2 different cut files from Miss Kate Cuttables "Owl Always Love You" & I used the "Summer Background" for my card shape and grass background.  I also added the super cute sentiment from Scrappy Moms stamp set "Owl Occasions".  The pattern paper is Here & Now by Echo Park.

Owl Always Love You SVG files for scrapbooking owl svg file owl svg cut file owl cut files

Summer 12 X 12 Background Shapes SVG files for scrapbooking summer svg files free svgs



 
 Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you will stop by my blog an leave me some love!!  Thank you Miss Kate for having me today, I truly enjoyed myself!!! Now, don't forget to head over to Miss Kate Cuttables store and grab the FREEBIE of the day!!!


Chevron Borders Svg cut files chevron svg cut files for scrapbooking free svg cuts free svg cut files

5 comments:

  1. Great bright colors and so so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Word this is so cute! Great job on your card. Beautiful!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card design! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card its so cute thanks for joining us
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete