Friday, April 4, 2014

Guest Designer Week ~ Brigit's Scraps

Welcome to Guest Designer Week!
Today Freebie of the Day is



Here is our Guest Designer for today!

Hi everyone it's Brigit here from Brigit's Scraps!!  I'm so excited to be guest designing today for Miss Kate Cuttables.  From the moment I saw these adorable cut files I totally fell in love with them.  The layering on these files make them so easy to go together and the highlights are awesome.

Miss Kate's files go so well with Peachy Keen Stamps, that's the combo I used on my card.


I love owls they're so adorable!!  You can get this one from the Owl Always Love You - Girl set.  The sun is in the Cute Butterfly set, I just added the element from Echo Park's Splendid Sunshine, the paper is also from that collection.  The cute Peachy Keen face stamp is from the Chickie Face Assortment pack.

Hope you enjoyed my card, thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!
Brigit's Scraps "Where Scraps Become Treasures" www.brigitsscraps.com Paper crafts using my Sizzix Eclips and files from SVGCuts.com

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the tree owl and the layered background. So pretty! :) ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love the patterned paper you chose to use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too sweet love it great job
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete