Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring Love Note

Hello! Britt Bass from Pink Paper Crowns here to share a simple little note card I made using some files I recently found in the Miss Kate Cuttables store!
 
But, FIRST, let us address the subject of todays FREEBIE of the day:
 
Boy Bug SVG cuttinf file for scrapbooking bug svg cut file bugs svg files
 
Hopefully you got yesterday's Pretty Bug because this Boy Bug goes perfect with her!
 
____________________________
 
This week I came across two things: a file set that I wanted to use and the desire to make something non-Easter themed, but still spring-y.
 
I decided that I wanted my card to look like the top of a wrapped package with a tag hanging from it - in order to use the Tags and Backgrounds file set.
 
 
I wanted to give it a spring feel, without using Easter themes, so I choose a small, bright plaid pattern for my background and then used brightly colored coordinating cardstock and ribbon.

 
Since I was going with the "Love Notes" sentiment I decided to used one other Miss Kate file called Assorted Hearts to add a little heart in the middle of my tag - I love that it left room for a little heart bling!
 
Tags and Backgrounds SVG cut files for scrapbooking tags svg files background svg files
"Tags and Backgrounds"
 
Assorted Hearts SVG cut files flower scal files free scut files free svgs for scrapbooking
"Assorted Hearts"
 
____________________________
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  Please go visit Miss Kate on her website and Facebook!!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Love this Britt!!! How fun! The colors are perfect for spring and not easter LOL I love the way you placed the ribbon and the tag is so fun!! Gotta love Miss Kate Cuttables!! Great images! loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Britt!! I LOVE the bright colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet job on your card. I like the gem in the heart too. The plaid paper is a great background for you fun shapes and ribbon. Great card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness -- so cute! That ribbon is very unique. Love it!

    ReplyDelete