Tuesday, February 4, 2014

You Complete Me

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm excited to share another Miss Kate Cuttables project with you!  

First, I want to make sure you grab the Freebie of the Day HERE.


Don't forget to head on over to Miss Kate Cuttables to download it for free TODAY ONLY!

And now, onto my project!

With Valentine's Day coming next week, I knew I HAD to make a card with these little donut cuties!  


Here are the rest of the details:

*Miss Kate Cuttables - You Complete Me
*Jaded Blossom - Nerd stamp set, Mini Tag Dies
*Timeless Twine - Valentine Bakers Twine
*Echo Park - patterned paper
*Core'dinations - solid paper
*Ranger - pink Stickles

*Eeeek, isn't that little donut hole the cutest?!?!


*I layered the sentiment over a heart to give it more of a Valentine's feel.


*I added pop dots to the second mat for some dimension.

I hope you enjoyed my project!  I'd love to see some of you make this and share it on the Miss Kate Cuttable Facebook page HERE, or on my Facebook page HERE.  Make sure to come back tomorrow to see more amazing inspiration from the design team :)

6 comments:

  1. Your card is so precious and adorable and I love those little donut characters just so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute -- love those doughnuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny your card is so "sweet" and very cute I just love the the little donut its so cute
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Jenny...this is adorable... and soooo yummy!

    Julie
    Simply Silhouette
    aka: Cricut Chick
    www.simplysilhouette.com

    ReplyDelete