Thursday, February 13, 2014

"I'm CUCKOO for You!"

Hi guys! Today is my day to post on the Miss Kate Cuttables blog, and I'm so happy to share my card with you! But first, don't forget to go by and pick up the Daily Freebie from Miss Kate Cuttables! Here's what FREE today!

Here's the card I made for today using Miss Kate Cuttables "Fluffy Bird"...he's so cute!


For the measurements and supply list for this card, please visit my blog,
  

To get your darling MKC "Fluffy Bird" just click HERE!

Be sure to check the Miss Kate Cuttables blog daily, for more inspiration from the MKC Design Team!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Mary you did such a good job on this adorable owl card ... <3 it
    The Queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary I just love this card and I am really loving all these owls I am seeing on the site great job my friend
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete