Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Welcome to the Funny Farm!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Before I get to my project for today I wanted to remind you to go and get your Freebie of the Day!  :)


I used MKC darling little Pig in Mud file for my card


My sweet little piggie is on a Wobble but I haven't yet figured out how to show the action so you'll have to use your imagination - but I promise he is an excellent dancer!  :)

If you would like all the details and supply info please visit my blog - Scrappy Mel.  Thank you  for visiting and I hope you enjoyed my project of the day!

{{{ HUGS }}}

8 comments:

  1. I love that scallop card shape and your piggie is just adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' cute!!!! I have a friend who has a pig farm and I've been wanting to send her a card. This is GREAT inspiration... Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is too dirty for me...LOL! I LOVE IT! He is the cutest piggy ever!

    Julie
    Simply Silhouette
    aka: Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Love the pig! Along with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG your card is so dang cute I just love this file
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete