Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Tag Mini Album

Hi! It's Ginger from My Sisters Scrapper. For my project today I created a little tag mini album. I used the tags and banners file to create this fun little mini. I love this file. It has so many great elements that can be used for a variety of projects.



So here's the mini album that I created from the tags and banners file.



Check out the video for a look at the inside and other details.  Have a great day! 




Don't forget to get the freebie of the day!











6 comments:

  1. Very cute tag mini Ginger! Love the tags file from MKC too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness -- this is adorable! Love the video too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Ginger this is way too cute great job
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a GREAT Mini tag album! I love it :)

    Julie
    Simply Silhouette
    aka: Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mini albums yours is really cute, something about them is just so neat!

    ReplyDelete