Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sledding Fun

Hello everyone! I'm back today with a fun winter layout to share with you all. But before we get to that, have you gone over to Miss Kate Cuttables today to download today's free cut file?

http://www.misskatecuttables.com/products/freebie-of-the-day/freebie-of-the-day-valentine-banners.php


Seriously, this is on my to-do list for each and every day, first thing when I get on my computer. :) And while you're there, be sure to check out the Deal of the Day...a special set of cut files offered a discount, a new set each day.

For my project today, I created this 12x12 layout to showcase a few fun sledding photos from this winter.

Sledding Fun layout with Miss Kate Cuttables

To create the layout, I combined these super fun cut files from Miss Kate:
http://www.misskatecuttables.com/products/product/sledding-fun.php
Sledding Fun
http://www.misskatecuttables.com/products/product/snow-memories.php
Snow Memories
For my papers, I used the Winter Wishes collection from Echo Park, plus lots of solid cardstock and Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap to shade the edges of the pieces.

Sledding Fun layout with Miss Kate Cuttables

Sledding Fun layout with Miss Kate Cuttables

Sledding Fun layout with Miss Kate Cuttables

Sledding Fun layout with Miss Kate Cuttables

I love how it turned out! Winter is truly one of my most favorite seasons, so this was very fun to make. And I love that Miss Kate's cut files are so easy to cut out and put together.

Thanks for visiting us today! Be sure to visit Miss Kate on Facebook too. And I would love for you to visit me at MightyCrafty -- I have lots of creative goodness to share each week. I'll be back here next month with a few new projects. Until then...

Stay crafty!
Lissa :)

Lissa for Miss Kate Cuttables


7 comments:

  1. wow what a beautiful layout I just love it thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout and the die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable layout love all the files used. All put together turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! this turned out perfect!~ The cuts look like they are really there in the pic...

    Julie
    Simply Silhouette
    aka: Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete