Thursday, January 23, 2014

Brrrrrrr ! Polar Bear Love

Hi all, Welcome to  Miss Kate Cuttables Blog
Before we get started don't forget to go and get your freebie
Swirl Flouish
Swirl Flourish Set SVG cut files flourish svg cut files flourish svg files free svgs free svg cuts


 For my post today I am sharing my love for
Polar bears and Chocolate.

I found this cute little MKC file called "BEAR"



and thought I could make him into a polar bear
 easy peasy
Then I also used this file

 and then used a SILHOUETTE store file for the topper

found the candy bear at the dollar store


cute right?

add some sparkle shred to a Cello baggie
and there you go!!!

love how cute he is 
( I dont know that I will eat him)
too cute to eat.....LOL

thanks for stopping by




7 comments:

  1. Very cute! Not sure I would want to eat him either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! I couldn't eat him either. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my -- so so so cute!!! Love that you created a polar bear from that bear file. So creative! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how cute is this little bear I love the candy treat super sweet
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT! I didn't know you loved Polar Bears! LOL! So cute Cathie!

    Julie
    Simply Silhouette
    aka: Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete